Backup and Disaster Recovery Service (BDR)
Backup in a Box: The ultimate defence against data loss and company downtime.
Our ground-breaking BDR Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) device offers one simple solution to solve all your backup problems.
You’ll get access to:
- Hardware: a managed server set up and configured by us – you just plug and go.
- Cloud connect: set up and configured for efficient offsite copies
- Object storage included for ransomware protection
- A solid backup solution that meets the 3-2-1-1-0 rule.
With the ever-increasing threats of ransomware and cyber-crime, fully protecting your data is more important than ever. Peace of mind doesn’t have to be complicated – our fully managed BDR service allows you to safeguard your data simply.
For a single monthly fee you´ll benefit from:
- Hardware managed, monitored and maintained by Vitanium engineers.
- Low RTO and RPO – our BDR solution gets you back up and running fast, saving you time and money.
- Automatic backup testing and verification.
- Multiple layers of protection against data loss with cloud and object storage.
- Veeam best practice configuration.
- Customer support from qualified, UK based engineers.
Our BDR service offers a simple, user friendly defence against data loss and company downtime with multiple layers of protection.
- Your backups will be configured by us to run into a central repository, backing up from there to your cloud account, which could take your RTO from 2 days to 2 minutes.
- Hardware is owned by us – we’ll fix it remotely or send out a replacement.
- Don’t have IT expertise on your team? Or no time to spend setting it up? Our BDR plug and go solution keeps it simple and means we do the hard work for you.
Let us manage your backups so you can manage your business.
Our BDR service is available in three different monthly contract packages – bronze, silver or gold.
Call our team now and we’ll find the best fit for you.
What to expect
Enjoy a fully managed service for ultimate business continuity.
Low RTO and RPO
Backups can be spun up on the BDR device directly from the local repository.
Meets the 3-2-1-1-0 rule
Local backups plus Cloud Connect offsite and backups stored in Object Storage.
Tested and Verified
Backups are automatically tested and verified to ensure recoverability.
Plug and Go
Remotely configured by Vitanium – no on-site expertise required for configuration.
Fully managed service
Let Vitanium’s qualified, professional engineers take care of everything.
Powered by Veeam
The devices are configured exactly to Veeam’s best practice.
Available as a 1U rackmount or standalone micro server for smaller environments.
Why use Vitanium?
No hidden providers
We manage everything ourselves – while others rely on external providers to deliver their data protection services, at Vitanium, we have complete control from start to finish.
Instant in-house support
If you require a backup or are having trouble with your backup solution, you can call us and speak to an experienced member of our UK-based team, who will help you there and then.
Our processes are ISO accredited
Also, while most other providers simply use accredited data centres, at Vitanium, we hold ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditation, so you can rest assured you’re in good hands.